The i-Run team says
Garmin Fenix 5 GPS watch: designed for your feats !
It comes with a more intuitive and simpler interface. Enjoy the performance widget and the different preloaded activity profiles with the Garmin Fenix 5 GPS Multisport watch.
You can proudly display your athlete DNA with this top range ally which follows you in all your activities, from running to stand-up paddle. Compact and lightweight, it remains discreet on your wrist while displaying amazing features.
The Group Track feature allows you to pair to Garmin Connect so that you can stay in touch with your connected buddies. You can follow their race in real time and they can keep an eye on yours when you get separated during an activity.
Forget the heart rate monitor belt thanks to the Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology. This sensor allows you to control your training intensity and to adapt it depending on your heart rate. Also, it gives you accurate information on burned calories during the day.
When it comes to your activity analysis, nothing is left to chance with the Garmin Fenix 5 GPS Multisport watch. Thanks to its performance widget, you can keep an eye on relevant information: training status, VO2 Max estimation, training load and recovery advisor.
Combining GPS/GLONASS positioning, advanced sensors and Trackback navigation feature, this watch tracks you and guides you safely all along your path. Equipped with altimeter, barometer and thermometer, you benefit from the most accurate information concerning altitude and weather conditions.
This top range watch has a stainless steel EXO-Antenna and a forged steel back to maintain its best integrity in demanding environment. Its high-resolution color screen with Transflective technology enables the screen to be easily readable, even under intense sunlight.
Key points of the Garmin Fenix 5 watch:
• GPS/Glonass multisport watch
• Elevate wrist heart rate technology: heart rate measurement
• Garmin Chroma Display: high-resolution color screen
• Group Track: Real time follow-up of your buddies’ race
• Outdoor activities sensors: GPS and Glonass positioning
• Smart notifications: e-mails, text messages and warnings diplay
• Stainless steel EXO-Antenna and forged steel back: resistance
• Preloaded activity profiles: adjustment to all sports
• Performance widget: display of your training performances
• Transflective technology: maximum readability
• Garmin Connect
• Tightness: up to 100m
• Interchangeable Quickfit Watchbands (not included): transformation
• Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode
• Weight: 85g
• Color: slate gray with black watchband
• Fenix 5 GPS Multisport watch
• Charging/ data cable
Heart rate: Always display your beats per minute to improve your physical condition.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 47x47x15.5 mm
- Size: 47mm
- Weight: 85g
- Width of the bracelet: 22mm
- Screen resolution: 240x240
- Battery: rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Autonomy: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode
- Water resistance: 10ATM / 100 m
- Wireless: Bluetooth, ANT +
- Internal memory: 64 MB
- Waypoints: 1000
- Routes: 30
- Tracks: 200h
- Unique design: EXO antenna with stainless steel strapping and forged steel back for perfect integration in demanding environments
- Wrist with heart rate: Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor provides 24/7 monitoring without a heart rate monitor belt
- High resolution: Chroma color screen optimized for Outdoor use and for easy readability even under sunlight
- More control: improved user interface for easy access to key functions, applications and even simpler activity profiles
- Quickfit bracelets: replace in a simple clip and in a fraction of seconds your Fenix 5 bracelet with this new QuickFit technology. Switch from a leather strap to a silicone or metal bracelet with a simple gesture.
- Strava compatible: compatible with Strava Live Segments
- Performance index widget: widget that tracks your progress and displays your performance indicators such as Training Status, VO2max, training load, recovery time, FTP , etc.
- Advanced training: training effect 2.0, training status and training load allow athletes to train more efficiently and be more informed about their real progress
- Group Track: it allows you to follow all the members of your group during a common activity
- Improved Ultratrac: for better data accuracy in UltraTrac mode and extended battery life (up to 60h)
- Wireless sensors: compatible with ANT+ external sensors and Bluetooth
- Multisport / activity profiles: activity profiles preloaded for all sports and adventures such as running, cycling, swimming, trail running, skiing, indoor training, etc.
- GPS + Glonass + ABC: GPS and GLONASS antenna for faster and better reception of signals, even in the most difficult environments. The Fenix ??5 also incorporates a barometric altimeter, a 3-axis compass and gyroscope
- Connected Features: smart notifications, automatic data download on Garmin Connect and possibility to customize the watch with watch faces and apps from Connect IQ
- Waterproof: 10 ATM (100m)