The i-Run team says
Columbia Caldorado III UTMB shoe: discover new feelings !
Trailers, choose a shoe that will offer you support, comfort and protection on your long distance trails with the Columbia Caldorado III UTMB shoe.
This third version of the Columbia Caldorado shoe brings you maximum comfort on any terrain.
Its upper has been totally revised with an elastic mesh, both comfortable and and extremely resistant.This shoe is incredibly breathable all along your effort.
With an integrated latch, the Columbia Caldorado III UTMB shoe fits perfectly to create a feeling of absolute well-being.
The middle sole is made with FluideFoam and FluidGuide to offer smooth cushioning, stability and energy return !
With a TrailShield plate with bending grooves, the external sole promises flexibility and adhesion even in the most technical descents.
For infallible adhesion and traction, the Columbia Caldorado III UTMB shoe has 4mm multi-directional spikes. A heavy-duty stone guard ensures your toes’protection.
Key points of the Columbia Caldorado III UTMB shoe:
• UTMB limited edition
• Ideal for long distance trails
• Upper made with seamless elastic mesh: breathability and robustness
• Slipper with integrated latch: comfort
• FluideFoam: smooth upper cushioning and better energy return
• FluidGuide: strengthened cushioning, comfort and stability
• TrailShield plate with bending grooves: flexibility, adhesion
• 4mm spikes: adhesion and traction
• Stone guard: protection
• Drop: 8mm
• Weight noticed at i-Run: 287g for size 42
• Colors: Blue, gray, black
For who and for which use?
Use: Competition, Training
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 287 g