The i-Run team says
Columbia Montrail Trans Alps II F.KT. UTMB shoe: comfort and flexibility
The Columbia Montrail Trans Alps II F.K.T. UTMB shoe for men is made for your mountain trail sessions. Very comfortable, it protects you effectively from the ground bumps.
Show that nothing can stop you with this special edition made as a tribute to the famous Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc.
The shoe’s upper is made with no seams for your comfort. With this conception, you won’t fear rubs and heatings anymore.
To stabilize you and strengthen the shoe, 3D printings are disposed on the whole shoe’s rod. Developed with a Trail Shield external sole, you are perfectly protected from roots, rocks and pebbles.
Your stride is serene due to the patented FluidGuide, inserted in the middle sole, which allows a stable and ongoing rolling movement even on the most technical surfaces.
The FluidFoam cushioning of the Columbia Trans Alps II F.K.T UTMB shoe provide you with an excellent bump absorption at every step. Ultra-smooth, it accompanies you for hours within a huge comfort.
Columbia Trans Alps II F.K.T. UTM shoe’s key points:
• Ideal for mountain trail-running
• F.K.T. strip: ultra-light, support, anti-debris
• External sole with multi-directional spikes: grip and traction
• TrailShield rubber: protection against stones, roots and rocks
• FluidFoam: bumps’ absorption and flexibility
• FluidGuide: stability and fluidity
• Mesh upper with no seams + reinforcements: protection and breathability
• Drop: 8 mm
• Weight noticed at i-Run: 327g for size 42
• Colors: black, anthracite grey, grey and blue
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
Use: Competition, Training
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 327 g